Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Palm Springs?
There's a popular perception that placing signage from a home security company by your front door is all that is needed to safeguard your property. In essence, a robber is supposed to see the small blue octagon and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you simply use a home security sign in Palm Springs and not worry about an actual home security system? Basically, a alarm system isn’t the protector, just get a home security sign in Palm Springs. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Palm Springs instead of your security system.
Even though there is merit in showcasing signs and decals from respected residential security experts such as ADT®, it’s not all you need to turn away every intruder. You’ll be in a much better position backing them up with real security measures. You’ll probably agree it’s a safer alternative than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Palm Springs.
Legitimize Your Palm Springs Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t count on them as your only form of protection. Alternatively, think about incorporating some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: To be honest, thieves don’t want to be recorded by your camera as it could be used against them in a criminal case. You should install an outdoor camera system that can cover typical access points such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: A great number of thieves break into your home via doors or windows, so you should have those safeguarded by motion and glass break sensors. In the event a sensor is activated, your security system will notify you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Even though it’s the truth that many robberies happen during the day when individuals are at the office, you also need to safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-sensor floodlights installed around your access points will immediately highlight questionable activity and turn away unwanted guests.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking devices will inform you when an individual tries to unlock or open your entrance. A doorbell video component adds another layer of security by giving you real-time footage. These popular tools both can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation tool, smart light bulbs are able to be customized to a daily plan or activated easily from your smartphone. Smart lights will give the impression you are on-site and effectively deter prospective robbers.
Start Planning Your Complete Home Security Package
Why would you gamble that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Palm Springs when you can have a comprehensive home security system? Call (760) 230-3527 or submit the form on this page to consult with one of our specialists. You can choose from various plans at affordable monthly rates or customize your home’s protection exactly how you want it.