A Monitored Palm Springs Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that can cause serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a Palm Springs monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector alerts you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Palm Springs?
You never expect to go down the steps to discover that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Palm Springs flood detector will recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor discerns running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Palm Springs flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Palm Springs Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when maintenance arrives. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Palm Springs flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your phone when unwanted water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (760) 230-3527 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.